Friday 2 January 2015

Dresses for little girls
 
I love dresses. I love that my 2 daughters love dresses. I love that I have 2 girls. I also have always loved dolls.....haha. Understand what I'm saying.
Here's a few of the dresses I have taken photos of
This dress I made solely to sell. It's made of a woollen kind of material. It can be used as a tunic as well as fitting as a dress. So so versatile and a pattern I love on girls 
 
I made this for a nieces 4th birthday. Simple A-line skirt with felt hearts and matching headband.
 
This dress was for my littlest girls 2nd birthday. It's made from a stretch cord so it's super comfy and a bit excessively cute!
 
This tunic was made from a very out of date maternity dress, it has so far lasted for both my daughters, first as a dress then as a tunic. The skull is felt and the bow gives it a super cute girly touch doesn't it.
 
Studded skirt for my little rebel. Easy to wear elasticated waist and the super stand out bright red looks awesome with the brown houndstooth checkers

No comments:

Post a Comment