Friday 2 January 2015

Dolls!!!
 
What can I say, I LOVE making dolls. Finishing-not so much....
These two dollys are the only 2 I have photos of. I wasn't ever very on to it with taking photos of my crafts, it's only just a new thing I've started. I have made several but be flipped if I know where they're hiding, opps.
I made my first doll about 4years ago. She was cool, with felt & button eyes, different textured wool/yarn for hair and a simple dress.
Since then I have been painting/drawing eyes and have never found yarn at the right price to buy for the hair.....But they turn out alright I think.
I'm now experimenting with different approaches to hair and clothes. I'll have a couple completed ones very soon
 
 
 
 
 
 
This doll won me 1st prize at the Westport A&P show, 2014. Competition was very impressive though

This doll is a work in progress. Several things wrong with her, mainly her face needs work....Maybe a cooler dress
 
 
Let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment