Saturday 7 February 2015

NEW DOLL!!

Finally I have finished my dolls I have been working on. Yay =)
 
This is the second time I have used this hair technique. I'm definitely sticking to it, it works out so nicely and she has SO much hair. I love it. And it's so sturdy, will definitely withstand kids playing with it. All of my dolls are playing dolls. None of these ''art" ones.
This particular one is quite up-cycled. Starting with the maroon wool in her hair, button eyes, Chinese silk singlet and knickers AND her filler too. As I have said I like to reuse things and I have real trouble throwing anything out, my house is very full....
 
Her little waistcoat has hand top stitching and is so super cute. And the lace frill on her skirt is pretty too innit?
 
Hand painted face, with non-toxic paints. Buttons are very secure but could very easily be replaced for a button/small object conscious parent.
 


She's pretty special.









No comments:

Post a Comment