Saturday 7 February 2015

More Bibs.

Anyone who looks at my crafts, well my anything is life really, will know I like skulls. Everything is better with a skull on it. Babies also fit into this don't they?
 
Here's a few bibs that I have hand printed, with a stencil that I made years ago, still going strong. Many children I know have worn this skull.
I don't think that only boys wear skulls, so the top two are my girly ones, pink top stitching and girly pink and purple backings.
The others are pretty much unisex if you don't mind having your girl called a boy (I never worried about that, haha)
I love the spider one, this is a new stencil with the red back hand painted on.
All of these bibs are designed for dribblers. They sit high on the neck, bunched up, so bubbys neck doesn't get wet like with a 'normal' bib. They have water proof backings, the kind of material of re-usable nappies and a thicker soaking material on the front. Super cool for all the awesome babies out there!
 



No comments:

Post a Comment